4ever 6Loyalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!! Empty POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!!

Post  prolesy Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:58 am

FOR FOIL CARDS ATTACK POWER 7000 AND ABOVE I SELL ONE PIECE FOR 10 DOLLARS, THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE THE DISCOUNT.FOR FOIL CARDS ATTACK POWER 7000 AND BELOW I SELL 7 DOLLARS BUY TWO GET ONE FREE!!CARDS NOT FOIL ATTACK POWER 4000 AND ABOVE I SELL 4 DOLLARS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE.CARDS NOT FOIL ATTACK POWER 4000 AND BELOW I SELL 3 DOLLARS.FOR SPELL CARDS OR SHIELD TRIGGER I SELL ONE PIECE AT 2 DOLLARS THE MORE YOU BUY MORE THE DISCOUNT.PLS BUY COZ THEY ARE POWERFUL!!!!!!!

JH

prolesy
New Comer
New Comer

Loyaltian's Points : 27
Loyaltian's Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!! Empty Re: POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!!

Post  Th3.Bett@.Si@0 Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:45 pm

All the best to your sale.
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Classmate
Classmate

Loyaltian's Points : 252

https://4ever6loyalty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!! Empty Re: POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!!

Post  prolesy Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:47 pm

same to you

prolesy
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3.Bett@.Si@0 Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Thanks
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Classmate
Classmate

Back to top Go down

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!! Empty just to inform

Post  prolesy Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:34 am

hey guys,
my sale will be forever there's no expiry date but quickly order from me as powerful duel masters card will be taken by others so hurry while stocks last!!!!!!!

prolesy
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!! Empty Lol

Post  InidAuSeRnAme? Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:56 pm

You're just saying that... No one will buy those cards unless 1:They're stinking rich(throwing money everywhere) or 2:DM fans....HUGE ones to buy some card at $10....
You can buy 5 cards for $5 and almost always have at least 2 foil why buy foil at $10 for?(No offense)(I repeat NO OFFENSE....This reply is not meant to hurt anyones feelings,if you are hurt well........ Just suck it up these are cards we're talking about)

InidAuSeRnAme?
New Comer
New Comer

Loyaltian's Points : 9
Loyaltian's Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!! Empty haa

Post  prolesy Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:26 am

for your info my cards are powerful especially foil cards so i sell 10 dollars but there will be more discount if you buy more dude!

prolesy
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post  rainer lim Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 pm

sell more cheap la!! KAO SO SIANZ ALL GO AWAY LE HOPE ALL OF U THIS YEAR GO gaTHERING!!! HOPE WE ALL MISS EACH OTHER INCLUDING MR CHEW(I MISS ALL MY FRIEND =( SAD CASE!!!!)

rainer lim
New Comer
New Comer

Loyaltian's Points : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3.Bett@.Si@0 Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:04 pm

InidAuSeRnAme? wrote:You're just saying that... No one will buy those cards unless 1:They're stinking rich(throwing money everywhere) or 2:DM fans....HUGE ones to buy some card at $10....
You can buy 5 cards for $5 and almost always have at least 2 foil why buy foil at $10 for?(No offense)(I repeat NO OFFENSE....This reply is not meant to hurt anyones feelings,if you are hurt well........ Just suck it up these are cards we're talking about)

Haha..Smile Totally agree with you...Wink
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Classmate
Classmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3.Bett@.Si@0 Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:06 pm

prolesy wrote:for your info my cards are powerful especially foil cards so i sell 10 dollars but there will be more discount if you buy more dude!

At Least sell for $5 lah.. $10.. Earn easy money..
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Classmate
Classmate

Back to top Go down

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!! Empty MY PRICE HAS DECREASED

Post  prolesy Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:05 pm

FIRST OF ALL I WAN TO SAY NICH HAV BOUGHT ONE FOIL CARD BELOW AP 7000 FOR 8 DOLLARS.NOW I DISCOUNT LA MAKE IT SIMPLE ALL FOIL CARDS I SELL 7 DOLLARS LA 3%DISCOUNT GIVEN WHEN YOU BUY THREE CARDS.ALL NON-FOIL CARDS I SELL 4 DOLLARS NO DISCOUNT GIVEN FOR THIS BUT IF YOU BUY FOUR YOU GET ONE FREE YOU CAN CHOOSE URSELF THE FREE CARD FOIL ALSO CAN.WAT CARD YOU WAN JUS TELL ME!!!!!

prolesy
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!! Empty zz

Post  rainer lim Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:32 pm

DM waT?? 34 26 32????ZZZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzZZz

rainer lim
New Comer
New Comer

Loyaltian's Points : 38

Back to top Go down

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!! Empty lol

Post  prolesy Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 pm

lol so long leh cant really remember but wat card you wan just say. glenn bro buy 5 foil cards from me

prolesy
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post  mizukki Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:15 pm

how u give the card???? r u gonna meet them some where then they give u the mmoney then u give them the card??? i think that i am gonna buy one card or two in april for my younger brother keith's birth day and i repeat that it is not yet confirm i say only maybe horh

mizukki
New Comer
New Comer

Loyaltian's Points : 4
Loyaltian's Reputation : 7

http://www.keytolockedhear-t.com

Back to top Go down

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!! Empty ......

Post  prolesy Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:17 am

oh i will go to your house and give it but you want meet somewhere also can btw who are you?

prolesy
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3.Bett@.Si@0 Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:23 am

prolesy wrote:oh i will go to your house and give it but you want meet somewhere also can btw who are you?
faith...... Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!Very Happy
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Classmate
Classmate

Back to top Go down

POWERFUL DUEL MASTERS CARD ON SALE HURRY AND ORDER FROM ME WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!! Empty omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  prolesy Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:58 am

wth!!!!i think i not selling to you sry the moment i see you i faint liao hope you never go to the gathering omg!! i jus chat with the wrong person

prolesy
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down