4ever 6Loyalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Sec School Are You In?

4 posters

Go down

Which Sec School Are You In? Empty Which Sec School Are You In?

Post  Jean Star Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:24 am

Okay, i know most people has know some of your friends' school. But i don't really know much. So, i thought if you people don't mind, you can post and share which Sec School you have gotten in. erm, if you are curious to know mine, i got into Crescent Girls' School^^ Wish everyone a Happy New Year~2010! And hope you will like your new school~ Oh, as for Mr Chew, hope you will enjoy being with your new class^_^

YuQing

Jean Star
New Comer
New Comer

Loyaltian's Points : 16
Loyaltian's Reputation : 9

Back to top Go down

Which Sec School Are You In? Empty Congratz

Post  Th3.Bett@.Si@0 Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Oh... congratz to you..Smile Btw, i got into to Hillgrove Secondary... Crecent Girls arh.... i dunno any "gangsters" there but HIllgrove i know one gang liaoz...Smile pro right school havent start can finding friends to help me...Smile But Regent.... 40~50+, maybe 60+. Unity... 20~30+. All the best for the coming 2010.Smile

Best Regards,
Samuel
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Classmate
Classmate

Loyaltian's Points : 252
Loyaltian's Reputation : 0

https://4ever6loyalty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which Sec School Are You In? Empty Re: Which Sec School Are You In?

Post  Jean Star Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:48 am

Th3.Bett@.Si@0 wrote:Oh... congratz to you..Smile Btw, i got into to Hillgrove Secondary... Crecent Girls arh.... i dunno any "gangsters" there but HIllgrove i know one gang liaoz...Smile pro right school havent start can finding friends to help me...Smile But Regent.... 40~50+, maybe 60+. Unity... 20~30+. All the best for the coming 2010.Smile

Best Regards,
Samuel

Whoa~! Hillgrove? that school is not bad ...i think. Crescent girls school...don't really have gangster or rather haven't seen on yet=P school haven't start yet know your school got gangster already arhhh? Pro leh you XD

Jean Star
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Which Sec School Are You In? Empty Lobang

Post  Th3.Bett@.Si@0 Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:03 am

Haha!Smile because I got lobang... Whole gang together is about at least 120.. Happy new year!!Smile

Cheers.
Samuel
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Classmate
Classmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Star Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Th3.Bett@.Si@0 wrote:Haha!Smile because I got lobang... Whole gang together is about at least 120.. Happy new year!!Smile

Cheers.
Samuel

haha, thanks. BTW, ppl, i realized that there has been more than 10 views on this topic but why only Samuel reply. Pls feel free to post whatever you want =P We need to 'warm' this place up XD

Jean Star
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Which Sec School Are You In? Empty Total agreement

Post  Th3.Bett@.Si@0 Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Haha agree to you.Smile Let's start with some "stretching"... Then... Let's go on to.... Haha! Jokin'Wink People let's be more active..

Regards,
Samuel
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Classmate
Classmate

Back to top Go down

Which Sec School Are You In? Empty Secondary SchoolzZz

Post  InidAuSeRnAme? Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Alright, Lemme start with saying Happy(Late)New Year Guys/Girlz/People/Alienz/Watever..................

My Secondary School Is GRSS Figure that one out for yourselves..... And It SUCKXXZZ!!! Make me go school in holiday, go and waste my time, Talk about nonsense

And now so sian I think A LOT of people forget this forum Liaozzz or forget their accounts thats why nvr post right guys?.... Well Glad to be the first 'Non-Ex-Monitor commenter'

InidAuSeRnAme?
New Comer
New Comer

Loyaltian's Points : 9
Loyaltian's Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Star Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:59 pm

InidAuSeRnAme? wrote:Alright, Lemme start with saying Happy(Late)New Year Guys/Girlz/People/Alienz/Watever..................

My Secondary School Is GRSS Figure that one out for yourselves..... And It SUCKXXZZ!!! Make me go school in holiday, go and waste my time, Talk about nonsense

And now so sian I think A LOT of people forget this forum Liaozzz or forget their accounts thats why nvr post right guys?.... Well Glad to be the first 'Non-Ex-Monitor commenter'

Wow, what's that 'Non- ex...' what,what,what thingy? Happy New Year to you too! ^_^ BTW, get more ppl to this forum.

Jean Star
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3.Bett@.Si@0 Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:38 pm

InidAuSeRnAme? wrote:Alright, Lemme start with saying Happy(Late)New Year Guys/Girlz/People/Alienz/Watever..................

Alienz? Haha!Smile LOLS... I dun even think got "aliens" lor.. Haha nvm. Anyways no offence and sorry about that..(It was meant to be a joke:)) Btw, how are you? Cause the not like you mah so hardworking always post one... I think I most hardworking.. Jkjk... Hope you enjoy your new school. Take care.

Regards,
Samuel
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Classmate
Classmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3.Bett@.Si@0 Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:43 pm

[quote="Jean Star"]

Wow, what's that 'Non- ex...' what,what,what thingy? Happy New Year to you too! ^_^ BTW, get more ppl to this forum.[quote]

Haha agree. Smile
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Classmate
Classmate

Back to top Go down

Which Sec School Are You In? Empty sec school

Post  prolesy Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:14 pm

these few days i very busy always come home late still nid to do hmwork i think i can only check forum once in a week so apology for any reply.btw i go into dawn sec school find it urself sam dun say ah you know liao this school cannot find in the book haa...one more question wat cca your join ar?i join shooting and npcc cannot join basketball coz i dont know why the adrian teaching sia..........

prolesy
New Comer
New Comer

Loyaltian's Points : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3.Bett@.Si@0 Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:54 pm

prolesy wrote:these few days i very busy always come home late still nid to do hmwork i think i can only check forum once in a week so apology for any reply.btw i go into dawn sec school find it urself sam dun say ah you know liao this school cannot find in the book haa...one more question wat cca your join ar?i join shooting and npcc cannot join basketball coz i dont know why the adrian teaching sia..........

I totally dun understand what you are talkin' abt but my 1st choice is youth flying club then volleyball and then maybe photograpy or basketball...
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Th3.Bett@.Si@0
Classmate
Classmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down